Tomorrow we will be 27 weeks pregnant. Where has the time gone?
A quick update of things that have been going on baby and non baby related.
- Amy graduated university. So proud.
- We reached viability.
- We passed the dreaded week 21 (the week we lost Indie).
- I turned 29.
- We found out we’re having a boy.
- We had the NIPT showing no extra or missing chromosomes.
- Amy’s sister, my SIL is due about a week before me (yay to a new baby niece or nephew).
- Amy turned 30.
- My job became less stressful with a demotion (same pay) and I’ve been smashing my new job role ever since.
- I’m still working full time hours.
- I WAS suffering from a varicose vein (internal) and when our little one moved up the pressure relieved itself.
- We can both feel and now see our son moving around.
- Our son likes RnB and some light classical music.
- We bought a bugaboo.
Things yet to come that were both excited about both baby and non baby related.
- Amy got accepted to complete her Masters.
- I have been told that I’ll probably be in the audit team when I return to work. Yay.
- My brother is hosting our baby shower in the next few weeks.
- Glucose test tomorrow.
- Seeing baby Hay the following week.
- Breastfeeding classes.
- Hospital tour.
- Getting our bugaboo.
I’ve probably forgotten a million things but I’ll do a proper update soon enough.
In terms of how things have been, I can’t complain and to be honest I wouldn’t even if I had something to complain about. We are both so happy to finally be in the last trimester (depending on what app you read) and can’t wait to have him in our arms.
We have decided to have no one other than us at the hospital until we’re ready (blog post to come about this). Mainly just to soak him up and enjoy everything we missed with Indie.
I’ll leave you with some photos of my bump and some ultrasounds (he didn’t really like showing us his face at first) and promise to return ASAP with a bigger and more in depth blog post.
19 weeks and showing us how to open his mouth.
Another face shot.